Our privacy rules cover any information we have about you that is protected under the Privacy Act 1988.
This includes information that:
- Might have come from other people
- Is not about a legal problem.
Everyone who contacts us has a right to privacy. We will not give anyone else information about you that they do not need to know.
We will help protect your privacy by:
- Working to limit the number of Villamanta staff you have to talk to
- Making sure you can talk to your Villamanta worker in private
- Not giving personal information we have about people on our mailing or membership lists to others without permission
- Only getting information from or about you that we need. We need information to give you good service, and to tell our funders (generally the government) what they need to know to make sure we are doing our job properly. This information includes statistics about things like your age, gender, ethnicity, job, postcode and disability. It does not include your name, address or phone number.