Our confidentiality rules cover any information we have about you.
We will not share information you give us with anyone else unless:
- We ask you or your representative, and you agree and sign a form. You do not have to agree
- We need to talk to another worker, lawyer or barrister to give you better advice or help
- A court has ordered Villamanta to break confidentiality.
We will help protect your confidentiality by:
- Working to limit the number of Villamanta staff you have to talk to
- Making sure you can talk to your Villamanta worker in private
- Not giving personal information we have about people on our mailing or membership lists to others without permission
- Only getting information from or about you that we need. We need information to give you good service, and to tell our funders (generally the government) what they need to know to make sure we are doing our job properly. This information includes statistics about things like your age, gender, ethnicity, job, postcode and disability. It does not include your name, address or phone number.