If you are not happy with something Villamanta has done, you can let us know.
If you want to make a complaint about Villamanta, you can do it however works best for you.
- Talk to any Villamanta staff member
- Talk to Villamanta’s Executive Officer. It is the Executive Officer’s job to listen to complaints and try to fix them
- Send the President of the Committee of Management a letter. Any Villamanta staff member can give you more information about this. If you write to the Chair of the Committee of Management, you can write “Private and Confidential” on the envelope and staff will not open it.
What happens when Villamanta finds out about my complaint?
- Within 7 days: We will give you a copy of our Complaints Policy and explain your rights.
- Within 14 days: We will organise a meeting with you to talk about it. This meeting will be with you and someone from Villamanta you agree to talk to. You can also bring a support person to the meeting.
What happens if the problem cannot be fixed at this meeting?
You can choose:
- What to do next
- How to have your complaint investigated
- Who you want to investigate your complaint.
If Villamanta investigates your complaint, we will do it as quickly as possible – but always within a month unless there are exceptional circumstances that make this impossible.
What happens after my complaint is resolved?
Villamanta will offer to meet with you to explain what will happen about the issues raised.
If you are not happy with the investigation or any of its outcomes, we will discuss this with you. You can also have the complaint investigated by an organisation independent of Villamanta.