Villamanta’s services will be accessible
If it is hard for you to talk on the phone, we can try to:
- Meet with you in person
- Find another way to communicate with you.
You can have someone with you for support when you contact us. We can try to help you find someone to support you if you need.
We will also:
- Work with you so you get the service you need and want
- Give you information about what can happen
- Let you make your own decision about what you want us to do
- Treat you fairly and with respect.
We will not discriminate against you because of your disability or other parts of your identity.