Dominique has many years’ experience and achievements as a lawyer. Before working in the legal system, she was a social worker.
Her previous roles include:
- General Counsel at Barwon Health, AHPRA and Western Health
- Deputy president of the Mental Health Tribunal
- Special counsel in the health and aged care team of a respected mid-tier law firm.
For her achievements in the law, Dominique has been recognised by:
- Australian Women Lawyers/Women Barristers Association for General Excellence In-House Government Law
- The Law Institute of Victoria for General Excellence in Human Rights and Government Law.
Dominique moved to Geelong in the summer of 2018 and runs a home-based legal practice with a focus on health, ethics and diversity.